Monday 19 March 2012

Bad and Good Logo!!!!

         What make it a good Logo?

  • It make the audience visualize when they look at it.
  • Appropriate to what you trying to show them

        Why is this a bad logo?

  • The 3 color didn't fit
  • It didn't show really about Vietnam
  • The charm does not do anything with the flame
5 Rules for a good logo
  • The color fit
  • The logo show what the company was about
  • The creativity in the words
  • Simple features like text style, font size, color, tone, contrast and simple graphic
  • Keep the audience interesting in yours logo even adult or children

2 comments:

  1. Your 5 rules to make a good logo is similar to me! Good example for bad logo, 5 rules.

    But i think you should improve for the good logo (the examles bot the 5 rules)! Because the logo was showing the panda and has a word "WWF" ---> it not really show what the company was about, like what the 2 of 5 rules you just make (the logo show what the company was about)! And what appropriate what you trying to show them? Appropriate what ? I not really get that part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. COMMEND 2

    • The color fit
    Yes, maybe (not always), I think the example of bad logo of your, I think it normal, I think it already fit. And I think SOMETIMES the color not fit make the logo more creative and interested!
    • The logo show what the company was about
    I Agree!!! The logo ALWAYS HAD to show what the company was about!!
    • The creativity in the words
    Not always! Creativity word not always interesting. It may little bored if there were always logo had fancy word/ creative word…
    • Simple features like text style, font size, color, tone, contrast and simple graphic
    Yes, agree! Those are ALWAYS need for logo!
    • Keep the audience interesting in yours logo even adult or children
    Agree!!! If the people not interested on your logo so it may hard for sell things/stuffs.

    Also your are similar to mine! Like number 2,3,5.

    Improve:
    • I think you should think again number 1 rule, it right but somehow I think it kind of wrong (I don’t know) ? And also the good and bad examples logo. The good logo -> I already explain at the first commend. The bad logo -> I explain in one of your first rule (the color fit).

    ReplyDelete